Google Search

Custom Search

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Little beaded wire trees ! (Bonsai)











Here the new adding to my collection of bead!! Little beaded wire trees Bonsais .. Give it a pick by the pictures! they are such fun to make and just beautiful they can enhance any spot like table corners , office desk, decoration home or just any place you want ! they come in some many colors like : pink , blue, green , summer colors, flowers, even for christmas if you wish . They are going fast... the little tress are between 5"-7" high with glass base ... so contact me if you need more information! at rossierb@gmail.com






Thanks , RB

2 comments:

  1. hai.. I'm also interested in making beaded bonsai. come and visit my beaded bonsai at my blog. http://akudanmanik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks Akudanmanik .. ! I love to make them .. I will visiting you soon thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Translator

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
free counters

Linking to !!

video tutorial